In 2022 we,
· Welcomed over 200 new members
· Posted over 150 pin badges
· Won the Fans for Diversity award
· Held 2 LGBTQ+ football events
· Published our Trans Blades film
· Empowered Blades to stand up and end discrimination
· Held 2 Rainbow Laces campaigns with the club
This time of year is always a busy one for Rainbow Blades. We have the return of our popular matchday socials but also, we have our annual members survey, AGM, 3rd Birthday party and Player of the Year vote to come. We hope to continue to see our membership grow, to continue to build our strong relationship with the club and to hold new, inspiring & inclusive events.
We are currently working on our new strategy for 2023/4 and our future state plan for the longer term. We will continue to keep you up to date on what is coming up.
Nominations are also open in the Football v Homophobia Awards, where you can nominate Rainbow Blades in the Supporter Group category and Sheffield United in the Professional Club category. Nominations close on 20th January
You can nominate here https://www.footballvhomophobia.com/awards/